11 May CASA MIA | WE’RE OPENING
Yes, Casa Mia is one of the open restaurants in Jupiter
CASA MIA is open again. As of today, Monday 11th May, we are one of the open restaurants operating our normal seated dining portion of the business (within certain restrictions to keep everyone safe). We have long looked forward to this day, as we are sure you have too. Seeing all of our regulars coming in, smiling faces, great personalities, these are the little blessings in life that we so often take for granted.
Thank you to all of you for your support during this time, you have all been great. Below are the guidelines that we will be following for now.
Restaurant Dine In “Rules & Regulations” (per guidelines)
- 25% Capacity with appropriate social distancing and a minimum of 6 feet separating parties.
- Parties should be limited to 10 or fewer people.
- The inside waiting area will be restricted for the safety of our patrons.
- All tables and other areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Making a reservation is advisable due to the limited capacity restrictions
- We will be prioritizing the use of outdoor seating where possible.
- We will be posting signs where possible reminding staff and patrons of the safety and sanitizing protocols.
Get your order or reservation in now, call 561-972-6888 for your tasty Casa Mia Meal.
If you are picking up, out address is 337 E Indiantown Rd, Suite 10E, Jupiter, Florida, 33477 (in the Fresh Market Plaza).
If you are looking for open restaurants in Jupiter, just know that the Casa Mia crew is here to make that dream come true. Com win today for some Casa Mia goodness!